Free Download Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3) Owner's Manual.
Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3) DSLR features a 12.2 MP APC-C CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4 Image Processor for high quality images and quick camera response. The broad range of sensitivity settings from ISO 100 to 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
The high-precision, 9-point AF system utilizing a high-precision, f/5.6 cross-type center point. The 9-point AF system uses both normal and high-precision focus depending on the aperture and available light. The Advanced iFCL exposure metering dissects a scene into 63-zones before analyzing it to find the perfect combination of shutter speed, aperture and ISO.
The EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3) can record 720p HD video with stereo sound, with automatic exposure control leaving you free to concentrate on the action.
Other highlights include 2.7-inch LCD screen, 3.0 fps continuous shooting, Scene modes, Feature Guide, Creative Auto and Basic+ Modes.
Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3) Key Features:
- 12.2 Megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor
- DIGIC 4 Image Processor
- ISO 100 - 6400 for shooting from bright to dim light.
- 720p HD movie recording with in-camera movie editing options.
- High speed, reliable 9-point AF system
- Enhanced metering with a 63-zone, Dual-layer metering system for accurate metering between exposures.
- 3.0 fps continuous shooting
- 2.7-inch 230k-dots wide TFT LCD monitor with Live View function for improved viewing.
- Express your creativity with ease using advanced imaging features like the new Basic+ function, Quick Setting function and Creative Auto.
- New Feature Guide offers short descriptions of each function and Quick Control screen for easy operation.
Free Download Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Canon EOS 1100D (EOS Rebel T3) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.