Free Download Canon EOS-1D X PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon EOS-1D X Owner's Manual.
Canon EOS-1D X DSLR equipped with the newly developed full-frame 18.1 MP CMOS sensor that's designed from the ground up to create high resolution, perfectly detailed images with unprecedented speed and clarity.
The EOS-1D X not only offers 14-bit signal processing for excellent image gradation, it delivers higher standard range of ISO 100-51200, and expanded down to ISO 50 and up to 204800. The Dual DIGIC 5+ Image Processors that include four 4-channel A/D converter front-end processing circuits and deliver speeds of up to 14 fps continuous shooting.
The 100,000-pixel RGB exposure sensor can detect both colors and faces within the scene, it is able to provide this information to the AF microcomputer, thereby tracking subjects by using more than just contrast change information. And the new AI Servo AF III algorithm offers faster, more stable focus tracking.
The EOS-1D X features 1080p Full HD Movie recording, with either auto or full manual control over both exposure and audio levels it provides both newcomers to video and professionals alike with a powerful tool for shooting movies.
Canon EOS-1D X DSLR Key Features:
- 18.1-Megapixel, full-frame CMOS sensor
- 14-bit A/D conversion
- up to 12 fps (RAW + JPEG) and 14 fps (JPEG) continuous shooting (Super High Speed Mode)
- ISO range of 100 to 51,200, expandable up to 204,800 and down to 50
- Dual "DIGIC 5+" processors for enhanced noise reduction and blazing processing speed
- 61-point High Density Reticular AF system with up to 41 cross-type points, plus EOS iTR (Intelligent Tracking and Recognition) AF for accurate subject tracking.
- 100,000-pixel RGB AE sensor with 252 metering zones
- Zone, Spot and AF Point Expansion focusing modes
- Dedicated DIGIC 4 processor for exposure metering calculations
- 1920x1080 full HD EOS Movie with manual exposure control and shooting at 24, 25 and 30 frames per second
- 1280x720 HD shooting at 50 or 60 frames per second
- Intra-frame and inter frame compression options for video
- 100% viewfinder with 0.76x magnification
- 3.2-inch Clear View II LCD monitor, 170 degree viewing angle, 1,040,000-dot VGA, reflection resistance with multi coating and high-transparency materials for bright and clear viewing
- Dual CF Card Slots (Compatible with UDMA 7 CF cards)
- Ergonomically improved controls
- Magnesium alloy body with shutter durability tested up to 400,000 cycles, exclusive dust-and-weather resistance
- Ultrasonic Wave Motion Cleaning (UWMC) for improved vibration-based dust removal
- Built-in RJ-45 Gigabit-Ethernet LAN port
- Optional WFT-E6 Wi-Fi unit
- Optional GP-E1 GPS unit
Free Download Canon EOS-1D X User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon EOS-1D X User Manual (PDF) - English
Canon EOS-1D X Pocket Guide - English
Canon EOS-1D X On-Camera Video Tutorials - Download the On-Camera Tutorials for playback on the EOS-1D X's LCD screen
Canon EOS-1D X German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Canon EOS-1D X French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Canon EOS-1D X Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Canon EOS-1D X Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Canon EOS-1D X Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Canon EOS-1D X Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Canon EOS-1D X Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Canon EOS-1D X Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
Canon EOS-1D X Czech User Manual (PDF) - Čeština
Canon EOS-1D X Slovak User Manual (PDF) - slovenčina
Canon EOS-1D X Japanese User Manual (PDF) (for Firmware 2.0.0 or higher) - 日本語 (Firmware 2.0.0以上用)
Canon EOS-1D X Japanese User Manual (PDF) (for Firmware 1.2.1 or higher) - 日本語 (Firmware 1.2.1以上用)
Canon EOS-1D X Japanese User Manual (PDF) (for Firmware 1.1.0 or higher) - 日本語 (Firmware 1.1.0以上用)
If you need Canon EOS-1D X PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.