Download Canon EOS 700D PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon EOS 700D Owner's Manual.
Canon EOS 700D DSLR features a 18 Megapixel APS-C Hybrid CMOS sensor and superb DIGIC 5 Image Processor delivers ultra-fine images with stunning details. With the ISO range of ISO 100–12800 (extendable to ISO 25600), EOS 700D boasts crisp, detailed images, even in low-light conditions.
The 9 cross-type AF focus points for fast and accurate auto-focusing, and the Hybrid CMOS AF system enables speedy and accurate autofocus when shooting in Live View mode.
The Vari-angle 3.0-inch 1,040,000-dot LCD Touch Screen with multi-touch capabilities and Touch AF delivers intuitive operation, and provides low and high angles shooting flexibility.
The EOS 700D offers stunning 1080p Full HD video shooting with Movie Servo AF and face / subject tracking with just one touch on the screen.
Other highlights include Advanced iFCL Metering System, 5 fps High-speed continuous shooting, Scene Intelligent Auto Mode, Multi Shot Noise Reduction tool and Creative Filters.
Canon EOS 700D Key Features:
- 18-megapixel APS-C CMOS Sensor
- 14-bit A/D Conversion
- 9-point all cross-type AF system
- DIGIC 5 Digital Image Processor
- ISO 100-12800, expandable to 25600
- Continuous shooting up to 5 fps
- Vari-angle Touch Screen 3.0" Clear View LCD monitor II
- 1080p/30fps Full HD video with Continuous AF
- Scene Intelligent Auto Mode
- Creative Filter
- Handheld Night Scene mode
- HDR Backlight Control mode
- Multi Shot Noise Reduction
- Compatible with Eye-Fi cards
- Optional GP-E2 GPS Receiver
Free Download Canon EOS 700D Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual (PDF format):
Canon EOS 700D User's Manual (PDF) - English
Canon EOS 700D French User's Manual (PDF) - Français
Canon EOS 700D Portuguese User's Manual (PDF) - Português
Canon EOS 700D Italian User's Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Canon EOS 700D Dutch User's Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Canon EOS 700D Greek User's Manual (PDF) - Ελληνικά
If you need Canon EOS 700D PDF User's Manual / Instruction Guide in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.