Free Download Canon EOS M5 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon EOS M5 Owner's Manual.
Canon EOS M5 houses a 24.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and powerful DIGIC 7 processor delivers high-resolution images and high sensitivity up to ISO 25600.
Dual Pixel CMOS AF uses on-sensor phase-detection pixels offers smooth and fast focusing performance. The Digital IS with 5-axis image stabilization for crisp stills and shake-free Full HD 1080p/60 videos.
The EOS M5 is built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and always-connected Bluetooth for easy image sharing and remote control.
Other highlights include Built-in EVF, 3.2" Tilting LCD Touchscreen features Touch and Drag AF, up to 9fps high-speed continuous shooting and shoots time-lapse videos.
Canon EOS M5 Key Features:
- 24.2-megapixel APS-C CMOS sensor
- Dual Pixel AF sensor
- DIGIC 7 image processing engine
- 2.36M dots EVF
- 3.2-inch 1.62M-dot Tilt LCD Touch screen
- ISO 100-12800, expandable up to ISO 25,600
- Digital IS 5-Axis Image Stabilization
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC and always-connected Bluetooth Bluetooth
- 7 fps continuous shooting
- 1080/60p Full-HD movies
- Main Dial, Quick Control Dial, Dial Function Button and Exposure Compensation Dial
- Full manual control
- Compatible with the full line of Canon EF and EF-S lenses (Optional Mount Adapter EF-EOS M5 is required)
- Compatible with all Canon Speedlite accessories
Free Download Canon EOS M5 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Canon EOS M5 PDF User Manual Download Available Soon On CameraUserGuide.net)
If you need Canon EOS M5 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.