Free Download Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Owner's Manual.
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX compatible with all EOS DSLR cameras for close-up and macro shooting. It offers fully automatic E-TTL II flash metering for accurate and consistent flash exposures.
The twin flash tubes can fire at even power, or varied between them over a six-stop range, and one or more EX-series Speedlites can be used as wireless slaves along with the MR-14EX.
Tailor the MR-14EX to suit your personal preferences by making use of the seven custom functions available. The controller unit has an illuminated full-info LCD panel and its accepts optional hi-capacity battery packs.
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX Key Features:
- Twin-tube ring lite designed for close-up photography with EF Macro lenses; Flash tubes can fire together or independently
- Compatible with all EOS bodies
- Supports E-TTL II Wireless Autoflash in conjunction with one or more 580EX IIs or 430EXs
- Ratio control in manual mode: 1/1 ~ 1/64 range in 7 full steps
- Incandescent focusing lamps and two forms of modelling flash permit preview of lighting effects.
- Seven Custom Functions set on the flash LCD
- Illuminated LCD panel for easy flash settings in any lighting condition.
- Compatible with AA alkaline, lithium, Ni-CdCD and Ni-MH batteries
- Accepts Canon external battery packs (compact battery pack CP-E2 & transistor pack E)
Free Download Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX User Manual (PDF) - English, Español, Français
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX User Manual (PDF) - Italiano, Deutsch, Nederlands
Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX User Manual (PDF) - Dansk, Suomi, Svenska
If you need Canon Macro Ring Lite MR-14EX PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.