Free Download Canon PowerShot A2200 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot A2200 Owner's Manual.
Canon PowerShot A2200 incorporates a 14.1 MP CCD sensor captures every detail in your subject, giving you the freedom to produce very large prints or crop in for a perfect composition. The 4x (28-112mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens let you capture up-close and memorable images. The DIGIC 4 image processor drives responsive operation, superb photo quality and color reproduction.
The Smart AUTO function automatically selects the most appropriate scene from a possible 32 and applies the best settings for a perfect picture.
Other highlights include 2.7-inch LCD screen, 720p HD movie recording, Face Detection, Auto Red-Eye Correction, Live View Control and Creative Filters.
Canon PowerShot A2200 Key Features:
- 14.1-megapixel CCD
- 4x (28-112mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 2.7-inch 230,000-dot LCD
- 1280 x 720 HD movie shooting with Miniature effect
- ISO up to 1600
- Enhanced Scene Detection technology, including 32 different scenes
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Creative filters with Miniature, Fish-eye and Toy Camera effect
- Low Light, Blur Reduction, Discreet and Live View Control Shooting mode
- Easy Mode which makes shooting photos with one touch
Canon PowerShot A2200 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the PowerShot A2200, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Canon PowerShot A2200.
Free Download Canon PowerShot A2200 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon PowerShot A2200 User Manual (PDF) - English
Canon PowerShot A2200 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Canon PowerShot A2200 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.