Free Download Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS (IXUS 220 HS) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS (IXUS 220 HS) Owner's Manual.
This slim PowerShot ELPH 300 HS (IXUS 220 HS) features a high-quality 5x (24-120mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens enables users to capture a much wider shooting range and include more details in limited or a short shooting distance, the 5x zoom with optical Image Stabilizer makes it easy to home in on details and reduce image blur.
The HS SYSTEM integrates DIGIC 4's almighty speed data processing power and 12 MP High Sensitivity CMOS sensor, which improves the signal-to-noise ratio dramatically and makes light-gathering is stronger than ever.
The PowerShot ELPH 300 HS (IXUS 220 HS) features 1080p full HD video recording with Dynamic IS technology further reduces the shake caused by handheld shooting for smooth movie capture and clear footage at wide angle.
Other highlights include Face Detect AiAF, 8fps high-speed continuous shooting, and Smart AUTO intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera based on 32 predefined shooting situations.
Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS (IXUS 220 HS) Key Features:
- 12-megapixel High Sensitivity Back-illuminated CMOS sensor
- HS SYSTEM, reducing image noise dramatically
- wide-angle 5x (24-120mm) optical zoom lens with Optical IS
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 2.7-inch 230,000-dot 16:9 PureColor II G LCD
- 1920 x 1080 Full HD video movie shooting with Dynamic IS and Miniature with time-lapse effect
- 240fps Super Slow Motion Movie
- Movie Digest mode
- 8fps High-speed Burst mode
- Handheld Night Scene and Best Image Selection mode
- Enhanced Scene Detection technology, including 32 different scenes and movie shooting supported
- Creative filters with Miniature, Fish-eye and Toy Camera effects
- 16 : 9 / 3 : 2 / 4 : 3 / 1: 1 Aspect Ratios
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Optional waterproof case - WP-DC320L for depths down to 3m or the more durable and fully functional WP-DC41 for depths of 40m.
The Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS (IXUS 220 HS) PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the PowerShot ELPH 300 HS (IXUS 220 HS), include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS (IXUS 220 HS).
Free Download Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS (IXUS 220 HS) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Canon PowerShot ELPH 300 HS (IXUS 220 HS) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.