Canon PowerShot G15 PDF User Manual (Instructions, Guide, Owner's Manual) for Free Download.
Canon PowerShot G15 employs a newly developed super bright 5x (28-140mm) f/1.8-2.8 wide-angle zoom lens, providing photographers with an extra-wide aperture throughout the camera's entire focal range.
The DIGIC 5 Image Processor works with the high-sensitivity 12.1 Megapixel 1/1.7-inch CMOS sensor to enable faster processing speeds, delivering detailed images in many low-light situations without the need for artificial light sources.
Other highlights include quick auto focus, ISO up to 12800, 1080p full-HD video recording, 10fps Continuous Capture and 3-inch 920k-dots LCD.
Canon PowerShot G15 Key Features:
- 12.1 megapixel 1/1.7" CMOS sensor
- 5x (28-140mm) F1.8-2.8 zoom lens
- 4-stop Intelligent IS and Hybrid IS optimize image stabilization
- HS System with DIGIC 5
- 3" 920k-dots PureColor II G LCD
- OVF (Optical Viewfinder)
- ISO up to 12,800
- 1080p Full-HD Video Capture, HDMI-CEC
- Super Slow Motion Movie mode, shooting at 240 frames per second
- RAW and RAW+JPEG supported with aspect ratio support
- 1cm macro shooting
- Aperture priority (Av), shutter priority (Tv) and full manual (M) exposure shooting modes
- Smart Auto and Face ID function
- Creative filters
- Dual-axis electronic level
- Optional WP-DC48 40m (130ft) Waterproof Case
Free Download Canon PowerShot G15 Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual (PDF format):
Canon PowerShot G15 User's Instruction Manual
Canon PowerShot G15 Dutch User's Instruction Manual - Nederlands
Canon PowerShot G15 Japanese User's Instruction Manual - 日本語 カメラユーザーガイド
If you need Canon PowerShot G15 User's Manual / Instruction Guide in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.