Free Download Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II Owner's Manual.
Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II equipped with a 20.2MP 1.0-type BSI CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 Image Processor delivers clean, high-resolution images and outstanding low-light performance up to ISO 12800.
The high-quality 3x (28-84mm) optical zoom lens is great for portraits and landscapes. The Sensing Image Stabilization offers 3.5-stop correction to ensure crisp, steady stills and videos even handheld or in difficult lighting conditions.
Other highlights include 3.0-inch LCD Touchscreen, 8.2fps Burst Shooting, 1080/60fps full HD video capture, full manual exposure control and built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth for quickly share or backup images and remote shooting.
Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II Key Features:
- 1.0-inch type 20.2-megapixel High-Sensitivity CMOS sensor
- 3x (28-84mm) F/2.0-4.9 Wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens
- DIGIC VII image processor
- Intelligent IS
- Dual Sensing Image Stabilization
- 3" 1.04M-dot LCD touchscreen
- 31-point AF system
- 0.14 sec AF time
- Programmable lens control ring
- 8.2 fps Raw continuous shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth
- 1080/60p Full HD video recording
- ISO 125-12,800
- In-camera raw conversion
- Auto ND filter
- Picture Style effects
- Creative Shot
- Smart AUTO
- Time-Lapse Movie
- Star Mode
- High Dynamic Range (HDR) Mode
- Aperture priority (Av), Shutter priority (Tv) and full manual (M) exposure shooting modes
- Scene modes
- USB charger
- Compatibility with Connect Station CS100
Free Download Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Canon PowerShot G9 X Mark II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.