Free Download Canon PowerShot S90 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot S90 Owner's Manual.
The pocket-sized Canon PowerShot S90 features a bright f/2.0, 3.8x (28-105mm) zoom lens great for low-light shots, or using a shallow depth-of-field for great images with beautiful soft backgrounds.
The high sensitivity 10.0 MP CCD sensor work with powerful DIGIC 4 Image Processor delivers sharp and clear images and superior low light performance up to ISO 12800. The Optical Image Stabilizer delivering blur-free photos even when you zoom in or shooting in low-lit conditions.
The customizable lens control ring for easy access and operation of manual or other creative shooting settings.
Other high lights include 3-inch LCD screen, full manual control, Face Detect AiAF, Smart Auto and i-Contrast function for keeping more image details.
Canon PowerShot S90 Key Features:
- 10.0-megapixel CCD sensor
- HS SYSTEM
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- Dual Anti-Noise System
- 3.8x (28-105mm) f/2.0 wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- ISO up to 12,800
- RAW + JPEG shooting
- Customizable control ring
- 3-inch 461k-dot PureColor II G LCD
- Aperture priority (Av), shutter priority (Tv) and full manual exposure shooting modes
- Smart Auto mode
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Face Self-timer and Blink Detection function
- Motion Detection function, with Intelligent ISO Speed Setting and Servo AF function
Free Download Canon PowerShot S90 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon PowerShot S90 User Manual (PDF) - English
Canon PowerShot S90 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Canon PowerShot S90 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Canon PowerShot S90 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Canon PowerShot S90 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.