Free Download Canon PowerShot SD3500 IS (IXUS 210) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot SD3500 IS (IXUS 210) Owner's Manual.
This slim Canon PowerShot SD3500 IS (IXUS 210 / IXY 10S) features a 14.1 MP CCD sensor provides amazing image resolution. The 5x (24-120mm) wide-angle zoom lens lets you capture sweeping landscapes or gets you up close to the action. The images are clear and steady thanks to Optical Image Stabilizer that controls camera shake.
The PowerShot SD3500 IS (IXUS 210 / IXY 10S) equipped with a brilliant 3.5-inch wide PureColor System Touch Panel LCD screen, you can choose an AF point, select a shooting mode and much more all with one touch.
The Smart AUTO mode will do the work for you by intelligently selects the proper settings for the camera out of 22 modes based on the shooting conditions of the scene as well as Face and Motion detection.
Other highlights include 720p HD video recording, Smile Self-Timer, Wink Self-timer, Face Detection Self-timer and Creative Effects.
Canon PowerShot SD3500 IS (IXUS 210 / IXY 10S) Key Features:
- 14.1-megapixel CCD
- 5x (24-120mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Lens-shift type image stabilizer
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 3.5-inch 16:9 461,000-dot 16:9 PureColor II Touch wide LCD Touch panel
- Enhanced Scene Detection technology, with Smart Flash Exposure
- Face Detect AiAF
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Low Light Shooting mode, support up to ISO 6400
- Motion Detection function, with Intelligent ISO Speed Setting and Servo AF function
- 1280 x 720 HD movie shooting
- Enhanced Creative Light Effect
- Fish-eye and Miniature Effect
- Enhanced i-Contrast function for keeping more image details
- Enhanced Active Display that easily switches photos by shaking or tapping camera gently
Free Download Canon PowerShot SD3500 IS (IXUS 210 / IXY 10S) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Canon PowerShot SD3500 IS (IXUS 210) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.