Free Download Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS (IXUS 300 HS) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS (IXUS 300 HS) Owner's Manual.
The slim Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS (IXUS 300 HS / IXY 30S) incorporates a 10MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor work with DIGIC 4 processor delivers low-light performance and up to 8.4fps high-speed photography. The fast f/2.0 3.8x (28-105mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens is great for shooting in dimly-lit conditions or using a shallow depth-of-field.
The PowerShot SD4000 IS (IXUS 300 HS / IXY 30S) features Smart Auto uses Scene Detection Technology to analyzes shooting conditions, then selects the perfect settings from 22 specially defined scenes and applies the best settings for optimum results.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, 720p HD video recording, manual control, Face Detection, Smart Shutter, Creative Effects and 240fps Super Slow Motion Movie mode and show events unfolding in breathtaking slow motion.
Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS (IXUS 300 HS / IXY 30S) Key Features:
- 10.0-megapixel CMOS sensor
- Bright F/2.0 3.8x (28-105mm) optical zoom
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- HS System
- 3" widescreen LCD
- 720p HD movie shooting
- Smart AUTO Mode
- Scene Detection technology, with Smart Flash Exposure
- 8.4fps High-Speed Burst Shooting
- Up to 240fps Super Slow Motion Movie
- Up to ISO 6400 Low Light mode
- Aperture & Shutter Priority Modes
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Enhanced i-Contrast function for keeping more image details
- Fish-eye and Miniature Effect
- Eye-Fi card support
Free Download Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS (IXUS 300 HS / IXY 30S) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS (IXUS 300 HS) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.