Free Download Canon PowerShot SX130 IS PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot SX130 IS Owner's Manual.
Canon PowerShot SX130 IS boasts a 12x (28mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens bring distant subjects closer. The Optical Image Stabilizer controls camera shake to ensure that throughout the zoom range, your photos are steady and crystal clear.
The 12.1 MP high-resolution CCD sensor work with DIGIC 4 Image Processor delivers detailed images for poster-size prints or creative cropping.
The PowerShot SX130 IS features Smart AUTO function, it intelligently analyzes your situation and shooting conditions, and deciding the optimum settings for the best picture, taken from a choice of 28 different scene types.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, 720p HD video recording, 23 Shooting Modes, Smart Flash Exposure, Full Manual Control and powered by 2xAA batteries.
Canon PowerShot SX130 IS Key Features:
- 12.1-megapixel CCD
- 12x (28mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Lens-shift type image stabilizer
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 3-inch 230,000 dots LCD
- ISO up to 6400 Low Light Shooting mode
- 1280 x 720 HD movie shooting with stereo sound and optical zoom
- Scene Detection including 28 different scenes
- Easy Mode
- Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Motion Detection function
- Face Select button
- Aperture priority (Av), shutter priority (Tv) and full manual exposure shooting modes
- i-Contrast function for keeping more image details
- Fish-eye and Miniature Effect
- Miniature Movie mode with Time Lapse Movie Effect
- 1cm Macro shooting
- Operation with AA batteries
Free Download Canon PowerShot SX130 IS User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon PowerShot SX130 IS Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Canon PowerShot SX130 IS PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.