Free Download Canon PowerShot SX210 IS PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon PowerShot SX210 IS Owner's Manual.
This slim Canon PowerShot SX210 IS packs a powerful 14x (28-392mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens covers wide range of shooting situations. The Lens-shift Image Stabilizer prevents image blur due to camera shake throughout the long zoom range. The 14.1 Megapixel CCD sensor delivers detailed, clean images allows you to crop and make poster-size prints.
The SX210 IS features Smart AUTO mode intelligently selects from 22 settings. The Smart Flash Exposure intelligently controls flash power and usage to ensure natural results in a variety of conditions.
Other highlights include bright 3.0-inch widescreen PureColor LCD screen, 720p HD movie recording, Creative Effects and i-Contrast optimizes dynamic range and contrast for a scene.
Canon PowerShot SX210 IS Key Features:
- 14.1-megapixel CCD
- 14x (28-392mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens
- Lens-shift type image stabilizer
- DIGIC 4 Digital Image Processor
- 3-inch 230,000-dot 16:9 PureColor II G wide LCD
- Enhanced Scene Detection technology, with Smart Flash Exposure and movie shooting supported
- Comprehensive 1280 x 720 HD movie shooting with Dynamic IS, optical zoom and various video effects
- New Smart Shutter, with Face, Smile and Wink Self-Timer
- Face Detect AiAF function, with Blink Detection function
- Motion Detection function, with Intelligent ISO Speed Setting and Servo AF function
- New Low Light Shooting mode enables high ISO speed of 6400
- New Fish-eye and Miniature Effect
- Aperture priority, shutter priority and full manual exposure shooting mode
- "Easy Mode" which makes shooting photos with one touch
- Enhanced i-Contrast function for keeping more image details
Free Download Canon PowerShot SX210 IS User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon PowerShot SX210 IS Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Canon PowerShot SX210 IS PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.