Free Download Canon Speedlite 270EX PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon Speedlite 270EX Owner's Manual.
The lightweight Canon Speedlite 270EX flash is ideal for compact PowerShot cameras and entry-level EOS DSLRs. It features the maximum guide number of 27 (meter, ISO 100, 50mm) allowing long-range flash photography.
The Speedlite 270EX features 2-step coverage for 28mm and 50mm focal lengths, plus a highly useful bounce-flash function for amazingly easy, polished results. E-TTL II metering with compatible cameras gives accurate flash exposure in all situations, even when bouncing light from a wall or ceiling.
Powered by 2 AA batteries, Speedlite 270EX is easily set-up and controlled through compatible EOS DSLR camera's menu system, communicates color temperature information with your camera for optimal white balance and recharges silently in less than 4 seconds.
Canon Speedlite 270EX Flash Key Features:
- Max. guide number of 27 (meter, ISO 100, 50mm)
- Canon E-TTL II autoflash system
- 28mm and 50mm 2-step Coverage Angle Selection
- Bounce flash shooting function
- High Speed Sync supported
- Supports color temperature information transmission
- Supports Speedlite function settings by compatible EOS DSLR camera
- Simple set-up using the camera's rear monitor
- Powered by 2xAA batteries
- Silent recycling
- Metal mounting foot
Free Download Canon Speedlite 270EX Flash User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon Speedlite 270EX User Manual (PDF) - English, Español, Français
If you need Canon Speedlite 270EX PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.