Free Download Canon Speedlite 270EX II PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon Speedlite 270EX II Owner's Manual.
Canon 270EX II Speedlite is a ultra-lightweight high-performance flash weighs just 155 grams. It coverage can be switched between Normal (28mm full-frame equivalent, max. Guide No. 72 ft./22m at ISO 100) and Tele (50mm full-frame equivalent, max. Guide No. 89 ft./27m at ISO 100).
The bounce flash head allows the Speedlite 270EX II output to be bounced off the ceiling for soft, shadowless lighting.
When used with select Canon EOS DSLR cameras that have a master function, the Speedlite 270EX II can be used as a versatile wireless slave flash.
The Flash release function triggers the camera wirelessly from the flash on a 2-second delay, allowing the flash to be repositioned to illuminate the subject.
The Speedlite 270EX II works on two AA/LR6 batteries enabling it to recharge silently from a full-power discharge in 3.9sec.
Canon Speedlite 270EX II Key Features:
- Maximum Guide No. 27 (ISO 100 in m, 50mm)
- Canon E-TTL II autoflash
- 2-stage zoom (28mm and 50mm)
- Supports Bounce flash shooting (3 tilting levels 60o, 75o and 90o)
- Integrated Remote Control Release Function
- Vertical bounce capability up to 90 degrees provides a wide range of picture-taking options.
- Slave function allows the flash to be triggered wirelessly (when used with an EOS DSLR with a master function).
- Silent and high speed recycling
- Metal mounting foot with Quick-lock mechanism
- Speedlite control with compatible EOS Digital SLR camera's menu
- Powered by two size-AA batteries
Free Download Canon Speedlite 270EX II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon Speedlite 270EX II User Manual (PDF) - English, Español, Français
If you need Canon Speedlite 270EX II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.