Free Download Canon Speedlite 580EX II PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Canon Speedlite 580EX II Owner's Manual.
Canon Speedlite 580EX II Flash is fully compatible with all EOS SLRs, it offers maximum Guide Number of 58 at 105mm setting (GN 190, feet), and supports E-TTL II/E-TTL/TTL autoflash and silent recycling.
The Speedlite 580EX II is dust- and water- resistance, making it possible for users to use flash safely when shooting in dusty or wet environments with EOS-1Ds Mark III/EOS-1D Mark III.
Other features include a metal hot shoe with an improved locking mechanism for added durability, an external metering sensor for non-TTL automatic flash exposure control and a PC Terminal for use with non-dedicated slave triggers.
Canon Speedlite 580EX II Key Features:
- Superior build quality, including a metal foot for higher rigidity
- Max. Guide No. 58 at 105mm setting (GN 190, feet)
- Auto conversion of flash coverage with compatible digital SLR cameras
- White Balance info communicated instantly to compatible digital SLR cameras
- Full swivel, 180° in either direction
- AF-assist beam, compatible with all AiAF points on every EOS SLR
- Auto Zoom
- Supports E-TTL II / E-TTL / TTL autoflash and External Metering Sensor
- Wireless Master or Slave
- Silent recycling
- Runs on 4 AA Batteries
- Dust-resistance, water-resistance
- Metal mounting foot
- Quick locking mechanism
- Color temperature information transmission
Free Download Canon Speedlite 580EX II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Canon Speedlite 580EX II User Manual (PDF) - English, Français, Español
Canon Speedlite 580EX II User Manual (PDF) - Italiano, Deutsch, Nederlands
If you need Canon Speedlite 580EX II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.