Free Download Casio EXILIM EX-ZR1200 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Casio EXILIM EX-ZR1200 Owner's Manual.
Casio Exilim EX-ZR1200 high speed camera offers 0.99 seconds start-up time, 0.15 seconds high-speed AF, 0.015 seconds release time lag, 0.25 seconds shooting interval and up to 30fps continuous shooting.
The 16.1MP high-sensitivity CMOS sensor captures bright, beautiful photos even under extremely low-light conditions. The 5-axis HS Anti Shake automatically reduces blurring.
A 12.5x (24-300mm) wide-angle optical zoom lens can bring even the most distant subjects right up close. With the 24mm wide-angle, you can capture a larger area or photograph a complete landscape or skyline.
The 3-inch 920k-dot Tilt-type LCD screen can be adjusted from 0 to 180° for capturing beautiful self-portraits, or lets you shooting images from low angles.
Other highlights include 1080p full HD video recording, High-speed Movie up to 1000fps, Premium Auto Pro and Brightening Mode to give skin a lighter tone and smoother texture.
Casio EXILIM EX-ZR1200 Key Features:
- 16.1-megapixel High Sensitivity CMOS sensor
- 12.5x (24-300mm) Wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens
- Optical Image Stabilization
- EXILIM ENGINE HS 3
- 3.0-inch 920,000-dots Tilt-type LCD Monitor
- Function ring and control dial for intuitive and quick operation
- 0.15s AF Time
- 0.015-second shutter release time lag
- 0.25s shot-to-shot time
- 0.99s start-up time
- 30 fps high-speed continuous shooting
- 1920x1080 / 30p full-HD Video
- Up to 1000fps High-speed Movie
- Premium AUTO PRO
- HS Night Shot mode
- All-In-Focus Macro
- 5-axis HS Anti Shake mode
- Triple Shot
- Time Lapse
- Art Shot
- Make-up Mode
- Blurred Background
- 14 mm or 18 mm Wide Shot
- Slide Panorama
- HDR function
- Manual Modes
- USB Charging
- Compatible with Eye-Fi / FlashAir card
Free Download Casio EXILIM EX-ZR1200 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Casio EXILIM EX-ZR1200 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Casio EXILIM EX-ZR1200 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.