Free Download Fujifilm FinePix AX360 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm FinePix AX360 Owner's Manual.
This easy to use Fujifilm FinePix AX360 featuring high-resolution 16 MP CCD sensor and a high precision Fujinon 5x (33-165mm) optical zoom lens deliver great looking photos. The Digital Image Stabilization giving you stunningly sharp images.
The FinePix AX360 features SR AUTO (Scene Recognition Auto) function, which automatically detect scenes and optimize camera settings for best results.
Other highlights include 2.7-inch LCD screen, 720p HD movie recording, Motion Panorama, Face Detection and powered by 2xAA batteries.
Fujifilm FinePix AX360 Key Features:
- 16-megapixel 1/2.3-inch CCD
- Fujinon 5x (33-165mm) optical zoom lens
- Digital Image Stabilization
- 720p HD video capture
- Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO)
- Single and Tracking Auto Focus with movie mode
- Motion Panorama mode
- Face Detection with auto red-eye removal
- ISO up to 3200
- Easy to use with intuitive GUI
- Image Search by Face, by Scene, and by Date
- Use AA battery
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix AX360 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm FinePix AX360 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Fujifilm FinePix AX360 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.