Free Download Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR equipped with a powerful 16 MP new EXR-CMOS II sensor delivering high resolution and high-quality images and notable low-light performance. The new Intelligent Hybrid AF system focuses in as little as 0.05sec. Thanks the new EXR Processor II Processor, F900EXR features a super-fast startup time of 1.1sec., an interval between shots of 0.5sec., and 11fps continuous shooting at full resolution.
The Fujinon 20x (25-500mm) Wide-Angle optical long-zoom lens that produces exceptional images. The advanced CMOS-shift image stabilization which reduces the blurring which often occurs at long zoom ratios from camera shake or subject movement.
The FinePix F900EXR is Wi-Fi capability, allows users transfer photos and videos from the camera to smartphones, tablets, and computers.
Other highlights include 3-inch 920k-dot LCD, 1920x1080/60p Full HD video recording, 480fps High Speed Movie, Full manual controls, Multiple Exposure, Film Simulation mode and Advanced Filter.
Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR Key Features:
- 16 megapixels 1/2-inch EXR CMOS II Sensor
- Fujinon 20x (25-500mm) wide-angle Optical Zoom Lens
- 40x Intelligent Digital Zoom
- Phase detection AF
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 0.05 sec. AF speed
- start-up time of 1.1 sec.
- 0.5 sec.interval time between shots
- ISO up to 12800
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Wireless Image Transfer
- 3.0-inch 920k dot LCD screen
- High Speed Continuous Shooting up to 11 fps at full resolution
- RAW file capture
- 1080p / 60fps Full HD movie recording with stereo sound
- High Speed Movie up to 480 fps
- P, A, S, M shooting modes
- Advanced Filter
- Film Simulation mode
- Motion Panorama 360
- 3D Shooting with "Individual Shutter 3D"
- Multiple Exposure
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Fujifilm FinePix F900EXR PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.