Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR / HS33EXR PDF User Manual (Instructions, Guide, Owner's Manual) for Free Download.
Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR / HS33EXR equipped with a powerful 30x (24-720mm) Fujinon optical zoom lens boasts a maximum aperture of F/2.8. The effective CMOS-shift image stabilization ensures that your shots stay extra-crisp and clear. The improved 16 MP EXR CMOS sensor, which gives the user even more versatility, most notably in low light conditions.
Other highlights include sharp 920k dots electronic viewfinder, 3-inch 460k dots Tilting TFT LCD screen, 1920 x 1080/30fps full HD video with stereo sound and 8fps High Speed Continuous Shooting.
Key Features of Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR / HS33EXR:
- 16MP 1/2-inch EXR CMOS
- 30x (24-720mm) Fujinon optical zoom lens
- ISO up to 12800
- CMOS Shift Image Stabilization
- 3.0-inch 460k dots Tilting TFT LCD monitor
- 0.26-inch 920,000 dots EVF
- Full-HD 1080p video capture with manual focusing
- Programmes AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual exposure modes
- 8fps High Speed Continuous Shooting at full resolution
- 320fps High Speed Movie
- Macro focusing down to 1cm
- Electronic level gauge
- Hot shoe for TTL flash
- RAW file format
- Advanced Shooting Modes
- Face Detection & Face Recognition
- Face Tracking Auto Focus
- Easy web uploading to YouTube and FACEBOOK
- Use Lithium-ion rechargeable battery
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR / HS33EXR Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual (PDF format):
Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR / HS33EXR User Manual - English
Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR / HS33EXR Dutch User Manual - Nederlands
If you need Fujifilm FinePix HS30EXR / HS33EXR User's Manual / Instruction Guide in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.