Free Download Fujifilm FinePix S9900W PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm FinePix S9900W Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm FinePix S9900W incorporates an amazing 50x (24-1200mm) FUJINON optical zoom lens cover everything from ultra wide angle to extreme telephoto. The powerful Lens-shift Optical Image Stabilization ensures steady shots even if you're shooting at full zoom or handheld in low light.
The 16 MP back-side illuminated CMOS sensor delivers crisp, clear images at sensitivities as high as ISO 12800.
The FinePix S9900W is built-in Wi-Fi allows users to quickly share photos and movies with smartphones/tablets, or remote shooting via a smart-device.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD, built-in EVF, 1920x1080 full HD video recording with powerful 5-Axis Image stabilization, 0.15 seconds high speed AF, 10fps high-speed continuous shooting, Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO), Advanced filters and Interval Timer shooting.
Fujifilm FinePix S9900W Key Features:
- 16.2 megapixel 1/2.3" BSI-CMOS sensor
- 50x (24-1200mm) Fujinon optical zoom lens
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 3-inch 460k-dots LCD screen
- 920k-dot Electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- ISO up to 12800
- Auto-focus speed of 0.15 second
- Shooting interval time of 0.6 second
- Start-up time of 1.0 second
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 1920x1080i/60fps Full HD movie with stereo sound
- 5-Axial Image Stabilization on movie shooting
- SR AUTO (Scene Recognition Auto)
- Face Detection
- Face Tracking Auto Focus
- 1 cm Super Macro mode
- P/S/A/M Manual exposure control
- 10fps Continuous Shooting
- Zoom Bracketing
- Interval Timer shooting
- Motion Panorama 360
- High Dynamic Range capture
- 11 Advanced Filters
- Dual zoom lever
- Powered by AA batteries
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix S9900W User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm FinePix S9900W Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Fujifilm FinePix S9900W PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.