Free Download Fujifilm FinePix SL260 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm FinePix SL260 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm FinePix SL260 features a high-quality Fujinon 26x (24-624 mm) optical zoom lens, the zoom range make it ideal for travelers looking to record their adventures, sports fans keen to capture their teams on camera or any photographer looking for a step-up from their current bridge camera. The 14 MP CCD sensor optimized to work perfectly with the zoom lenses, ensuring all the detail in a scene is captured with exceptional clarity.
Other highlights include Dual Image Stabilization, 3-inch LCD screen, Electronic Viewfinder (EVF), Additional zoom lever, Full Manual control, 720p HD video and Scene SR AUTO (Scene Recognition Auto) function.
Fujifilm FinePix SL260 Key Features:
- 14 mega-pixel 1/2.3-inch CCD sensor
- 26x (24-624 mm) wide angle optical zoom lens
- 3.0-inch 460k dots LCD screen
- EVF with 200,000 dots
- Additional zoom lever (side lever)
- CCD Shift Image Stabilization
- ISO up to 6400
- 720p HD movie capture
- Program AE / Shutter Priority AE / Aperture Priority AE / Manual & Custom Shooting Modes
- Scene SR AUTO (Scene Recognition Auto)
- Date Stamp Function
- Easy Web Uploading to YouTube and FACEBOOK
- Intelligent Flash
- TTL Hot shoe flash
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix SL260 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm FinePix SL260 User Manual (PDF) - English
Fujifilm FinePix SL260 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Fujifilm FinePix SL260 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.