Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP100 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm FinePix XP100 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm FinePix XP100 tough camera is waterproof to a depth of 33ft (10m), shockproof to 6.5ft (2m), freezeproof down to 14°F (-10°C) and sealed against dust/sand. A double lock for ultimate protection of the battery/memory.
The XP100 features a Fujinon 5x (28-140 mm) optical zoom lens with a reinforced hardened glass lens barrier and water repellent coating. The 14 MP CMOS and sensor shift image stabilization ensures that your shots stay extra-crisp and clear.
Other highlights include 2.7-inch anti-reflective, high-contrast LCD screen, 1080p full HD video, Face Detection, Dynamic Range (HDR) mode and Motion Panorama 360 Mode.
Fujifilm FinePix XP100 Key Features:
- 14.4-megapixel CMOS sensor
- 5x (28-140 mm) optical zoom with water repellent coating
- CMOS-Shift Image Stabilization
- Waterproof to 10 m (33ft), Shockproof to 2 m (6.5 ft), Freezeproof to −10°C (14°F), Dustproof / Sandproof
- Improved 2.7-inch LCD with anti-reflection coating
- 1920x1080 Full HD movie capture with underwater movie mode
- Scene Recognition Auto (SR AUTO)
- Face Detection & Face Detection Timer Function
- Dynamic Range (HDR)
- Pro Low-light Mode
- Motion Panorama 360
- Tracking Auto Focus
- In-camera Editing
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP100 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm FinePix XP100 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Fujifilm FinePix XP100 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.