Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP120 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm FinePix XP120 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm FinePix XP120 is a rugged camera waterproof to 65ft (20m), Shockproof from 5.7ft (1.75m), Freezeproof to 14°F (-10°C) and Dustproof.
The FinePix XP120 equipped with a 16MP BSI-CMOS sensor delivers outstanding images and 1080/60p full-HD video. The Fujinon 5x (28-140mm) zoom lens and optical image stabilization ensures clear, sharp results even shooting in low light situations.
The XP120 features Cinemagraph mode that produces still images with moving elements. Other highlights include 3-inch anti-reflective LCD screen, 1080/60p full-HD movie, 10fps continuous shooting, 11 Advanced Filters and built-in Wi-Fi.
Fujifilm FinePix XP120 Key Features:
- Waterproof to 20m (65ft), Shockproof to 1.75m (5.7ft), Freezeproof to −10°C (14°F) and Dustproof
- 16.4-megapixel 1/2.3" BSI-CMOS sensor
- Fujinon 5x (28-140mm) optical zoom with water repellent coating
- Optical Image Stabilization
- 3" 920k-dot LCD screen with anti-reflection coating
- 1920x1080/60p Full HD video recording
- 10fps continuous shooting @ full resolution
- 60fps Advanced Burst Mode
- Scene Recognition Mode
- Underwater and Underwater Macro modes
- Interval Timer shooting
- Time-Lapse Video
- Cinemagraph mode
- Motion Panorama 360°
- Advanced Filters
- Built-in Wi-Fi
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP120 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
(Fujifilm FinePix XP120 PDF User Manual Download Available Soon On CameraUserGuide.net)
If you need Fujifilm FinePix XP120 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.