Fujifilm FinePix XP60 PDF User Manual (Instructions, Guide, Owner's Manual) for Free Download.
The stylish Fujifilm FinePix XP60 camera equipped with an improved 16MP CMOS sensor and 5x (28-140mm) FUJINON optical zoom lens for enhanced image quality.
Waterproof to a depth of 6m (20ft), Shockproof to 1.5m (5ft), Freezeproof down to -10°C (14°F), and Dust/Sandproof, the tough FinePix XP60 is the perfect outdoor compact camera for users who want to take great images anywhere that they go.
Fujifilm FinePix XP60 Key Features:
- 16 megapixel 1/2.3-inch CMOS sensor
- 5x (28-140 mm) optical zoom with water repellent coating
- 10x Intelligent Digital zoom
- CMOS-Shift Image Stabilization
- Waterproof to 6 m (20ft)
- Shockproof to 1.5 m (5ft)
- Freezeproof to −10°C (14°F)
- Dustproof / Sandproof
- 2.7-inch LCD with anti-reflection coating
- 1920x1080i/60fps Full HD video recording
- 240fps High speed video recording
- In-camera video editing
- 10fps continuous shooting at full resolution with dedicated "Burst Mode Button"
- High speed multi-frame processing
- Motion Panorama 360
- Individual Shutter 3D
- High Dynamic Range (HDR)
- 7 Advanced Filters
Free Download Fujifilm FinePix XP60 Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual (PDF format):
Fujifilm FinePix XP60 User Manual - English
If you need Fujifilm FinePix XP60 User's Manual / Instruction Guide in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.