Free Download Fujifilm X-E2S PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm X-E2S Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm X-E2S mirrorless camera equipped with a 16.3 MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor, which work with the powerful EXR Processor II delivers high quality images and fast performance.
The X-E2S camera's hybrid AF system offers fastest AF speed of 0.06 seconds. The 49-point Single Point mode for fast, precise focusing. While the Zone and Wide/Tracking modes that utilize a 77-point area to better capture moving subjects.
Other highlights include bulit-in 0.62x OLED EVF, 3-inch LCD screen, 7.0 fps high speed continuous shooting, 1080/60p fulll HD video recording, ISO expandable to 51200, Multiple exposure, Interval timer for time-lapse shooting, Film Simulation modes including Classic Chrome, Advanced Filters and built-in WiFi connectivity.
Fujifilm X-E2S Key Features:
- 16.3 megapixel APS-C X-Trans CMOS II Sensor
- EXR Processor II
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 0.62x, 0.5" 2.36M-dots OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- 3-inch 1,040K-dot Scratch-resistant LCD Monitor
- Hybrid AF system
- AF time of 0.06 seconds
- Start-up time of 0.5 seconds
- Shutter lag time of 0.05 seconds
- Shooting interval time of 0.5 seconds
- 1/32000 sec electronic shutter
- ISO 200-6400 (expandable to 100-51200)
- 1920x1080/60fps Full HD movie
- Continuous shooting of up to 7 fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Film simulation modes
- 8 Advanced Filters
- In-camera RAW converter
- Multiple Exposure Mode
- Auto Mode
- Interval shooting
- Motion panorama mode
- 2 command dials and 7 customizable buttons
- Built-in Super Intelligent pop-up Flash
Free Download Fujifilm X-E2S User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm X-E2S User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Fujifilm X-E2S PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.