Free Download Fujifilm X-T1 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm X-T1 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm X-T1 X-mount Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens camera equipped with a 16.3MP APS-C CMOS II sensor without Optical Low Pass Filter (OLPF) and the powerful EXR Processor II to deliver rich tones, breath-taking dynamic range and stunning low-light images up to ISO 51200.
The 2.36M-dot, 0.77x OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) producing a crisply detailed view of whatever you're shooting. With the EVF's lag time of just 0.005 seconds, you'll immediately see any changes to your composition, keeping you in touch with whatever you're shooting. This EVF features Full, Normal, Dual and Vertical modes offer a shooting experience impossible with an optical viewfinder.
X-T1's weather sealed magnesium alloy body is water-resistant, dust-resistant and freeze resistance to -10°C (14°F), allowing field photography without the typical worries about the weather, season or general shooting environment.
The X-T1 is built-in Wi-Fi connectivity lets you easily share images or videos to your smartphone or tablet. You can also remotely shoot images from your smart devices.
Other highlights include 0.5 sec. star-up time, 0.05 sec. shutter time lag, 0.5 sec. AF time, 3-inch 1.04M-dot tilting LCD screen, 1920x1080/60fps full HD video recording, 8fps high-speed continuous shooting, 8 Advanced Filters, 10 Film Simulation modes and Lens Modulation Optimizer maximizes each lens' performance.
Fujifilm X-T1 Key Features:
- 16.3-megapixel APS-C CMOS II sensor
- EXR Processor II
- FUJIFILM X-Mount
- 2.36M-dot, 0.77x OLED Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with a lag-time of just 0.005 sec
- Four different EVF display modes: Full, Normal, Dual and Vertical
- Digital Split Image and Focus Highlight Peaking
- 3" 1.04M-dot Tiltable LCD
- Water-resistant, Dust-resistant and Freeze resistance to -10°C (14°F)
- 0.5 seconds start-up time
- 0.08 seconds AF time
- 0.05 seconds shutter lag time
- ISO up to 51200
- 49 point AF
- Continuous shooting of up to 8fps
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- 1920x1080 / 60fps Full HD movie
- Interval timer shooting
- Motion Panorama
- Multiple Exposure
- Lens Modulation Optimizer
- Film Simulation modes
- Advanced filter
- In-camera RAW converter
- Two command dials and six Function buttons
- Compatibility with UHS-II format SD cards
- Optional Vertical Battery Grip VG-XT1
- Optional Hand Grip MHG-XT
Free Download Fujifilm X-T1 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm X-T1 User Manual (PDF) - English
Fujifilm X-T1 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Fujifilm X-T1 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Fujifilm X-T1 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Fujifilm X-T1 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Fujifilm X-T1 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Fujifilm X-T1 Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
If you need Fujifilm X-T1 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.