Free Download Fujifilm X100T PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm X100T Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm X100T houses a 16.3 MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor work with the high-speed EXR Processor II image processing engine delivers stunning image quality. The high quality Fujinon 23mm (35mm equivalent) F/2 fixed lens with unique HT-EBC coating offers sharp details from the center to the corners.
The X100T features the advanced Hybrid Viewfinder which provides both the simplicity of an OVF with the technological advancements of an EVF. The Real-time parallax correction offers more accurate image composition.
The optional electronic shutter mode offers shutter speed up to 1/32,000 sec for capturing the fastest of movement or working in bright conditions with the aperture wide open.
The X100T is built-in Wi-Fi connectivity for instant image sharing, or remotely shooting from smartphones and tablets.
Other highlights include 0.08 sec AF speed, 3.0-inch 1.04m-dot LCD monitor, 1920x1080/60p full-HD movie recording, built-in 3-stop ND filter, 6fps Burst Shooting, new "Classic Chrome" film simulation mode and and 8 Advanced Filters.
Fujifilm X100T Key Features:
- 16.3-megapixel X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- FUJINON Fixed 23mm (35mm in 35mm format Equivalent) F/2 Lens
- EXR Processor II
- On-chip AF phase detection
- Intelligent Hybrid AF System
- Advanced Hybrid Viewfinder (OVF / EVF) with 2.3M-dot LCD
- Digital Split Image display
- Focus Peaking function
- 3.0" 1.04M-dot rear LCD screen
- Electronic shutter up to 1/32000 seconds
- 6fps High Speed Continuous Shooting
- ISO 200-6400 (expands to 100-51200)
- 1080/60p full-HD Video
- Built-in ND filter
- 10cm Macro shootingRAW Shooting
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Aperture Ring and Shutter Speed Dial
- 7 customizable buttons
- Customizable Q menu
- Full manual control
- Film simulation modes include new 'Classic Chrome'
- Multiple Exposure mode
- Advanced Filter functions
- Interval timer shooting
- 0.5 seconds start-up time
- Optional 28mm (35mm format equivalent) Wide Conversion Lens WCL-X100
- Optional 50mm (35mm format equivalent) Tele-conversion Lens TCL-X100a
- Optional External Stereo Microphone MIC-ST1
- Optional Hand Grip MHG-X100
- High quality solid build with classic retro two tone design
Free Download Fujifilm X100T User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm X100T Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic Operations, English
Fujifilm X100T Full User Manual (PDF) - English
Fujifilm X100T German Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic Operations, German
Fujifilm X100T French Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic Operations, Français
Fujifilm X100T French Full User Manual (PDF) - Français
Fujifilm X100T Spanish Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic Operations, Español
Fujifilm X100T Italian Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic Operations, Italiano
Fujifilm X100T Dutch Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic Operations, Nederlands
Fujifilm X100T Dutch Full User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Fujifilm X100T Russian Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic Operations, Русский
Fujifilm X100T Polish Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic Operations, Polski
Fujifilm X100T Japanese Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic Operations, 日本語
Fujifilm X100T Korean Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic Operations, 한국어
If you need Fujifilm X100T PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.