Free Download Fujifilm X70 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Fujifilm X70 Owner's Manual.
Fujifilm X70 equipped with a 16.3 MP APS-C X-Trans CMOS II sensor creates clear, brilliant, detail-packed images even shooting in low-light conditions with an expanded sensitivity up to ISO 51200.
The high quality Fujinon 18.5mm (28mm equivalent) F/2.9 fixed lens with HT-EBC coating delivers sharp details from the center to the corners.
The X70 camera's AF system offers 49-point Single Point mode for fast, precise focusing, or 77 points in the Wide/Tracking mode to capture moving subjects.
Other highlights include 3-inch tilting LCD touchscreen, 1920x1080/60p full-HD movie recording, 8 fps Continuous Shooting, Interval Shooting, completely silent electronic shutter up to 1/32,000 seconds and built-in Wi-Fi for instant image sharing or remote control from your smartphone.
Fujifilm X70 Key Features:
- 16.3-megapixel X-Trans CMOS II sensor
- FUJINON 18.5mm f/2.8 Lens (28mm in 35mm format Equivalent)
- EXR Processor II
- 77-Point AF System
- Fast AF of up to 0.06 seconds
- Face Detection + Eye Detection AF
- ISO 200-6400 (expands to 100-51200)
- Electronic shutter up to 1/32000 seconds
- 8fps High Speed Continuous Shooting
- 3.0" 1.04M-dot Tilting LCD Touchscreen
- 1080/60p full-HD Video
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Interval timer shooting
- RAW Shooting
- 10cm Macro shooting
- 35mm and 50mm Digital teleconverter
- SR Auto
- Film simulation modes
- Creative Filters
- In-camera panoramic
- Multiple exposure
- 0.5 seconds start-up time
- Shutter time lag of 0.05 seconds
- Shooting interval of 0.5 seconds
- 8 function buttons
- Built-in flash
Free Download Fujifilm X70 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Fujifilm X70 Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic Operations, English
If you need Fujifilm X70 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.