Free Download Leica D-LUX (Typ 109) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Leica D-LUX (Typ 109) Owner's Manual.
Leica D-LUX (Typ 109) equipped with a fast, f/1.7-2.8 Leica DC Vario-Summicron 24-75mm equivalent ASPH. zoom lens perfect for available-light photography. A large Four Thirds MOS sensor captures stunning images with natural colors, superb sharpness and excellent low-light performance up to ISO sensitivity of 25600.
The integrated 2.8M-dot high-resolution electronic viewfinder delivers sharp, high-contrast image even in bright sunlight.
The D-LUX (Typ 109) can record incredible UHD 4K (3840x2160) movie, a single moments from movies can be selected and kept as photos.
The bulit-in Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity for instant image sharing, and allows the camera to be remote controlled from a smart phone or tablet.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, 11fps Burst Shooting, 22 creative control modes and full manual controls.
Leica D-LUX (Typ 109) Key Features:
- 3.1x (10.9-34mm, equivalent to 24-75 mm in 35mm format) f/1.7-2.8 Leica DC Vario-Summilux Zoom Lens
- 12.8-megapixels 4/3" (Four Thirds) MOS sensor
- 1:1, 4:3, 3:2 and 16:9 aspect ratios
- Optical Image Stabilizer
- Manual Focus Ring, Aperture Ring, Shutter Speed Dial and Exposure Compensation Dial
- 0.38" 2.8m-dot LVF electronic viewfinder
- 3.0" 921k-dot LCD
- 3840x2160/30fps 4K Ultra HD video recording
- 1920x1080/60fps Full HD video recording
- 11fps continuous shooting
- 1/16000 sec max. shutter speed
- ISO up to 25600
- Program, aperture-priority, shutter-priority and manual exposure modes
- Creative control modes
- Built-in Wi-Fi with NFC
- Bundled Leica CF D external flash
- Durable and elegant metal body
Free Download Leica D-LUX (Typ 109) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Leica D-LUX (Typ 109) User Manual (PDF) - English
Leica D-LUX (Typ 109) Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
If you need Leica D-LUX (Typ 109) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.