Leica M (Typ 240) PDF User Manual (Instructions, Guide, Owner's Manual) for Free Download.
Leica M (Typ 240) rangefinder digital camera sports a 24 MP full-frame CMOS sensor delivers natural and brilliant color rendition and impressive reproduction of details. This sensor also features Live View and 1080p Full-HD video recording capabilities.
The Leica M offers two additional focusing methods: The "Live View Zoom" enables up to 10x magnification for precise assessment of the sharpness of subject details or the close focusing limit. The "Live View Focus Peaking" option contours in the subject are automatically displayed as red lines to allow simple and convenient focus assessment. Focusing precision can be assessed on the basis of the intensity of the lines displayed. M-Photographers now have even more options for capturing outstandingly sharp images.
With the R-Adapter, almost all Leica R lenses ever built can be mounted. The optional Electronic Viewfinder allows to use the LEICA M like a DSLR. The new LEICA M and its accessories make the camera a great tool not only as reportage camera but also in the photo studio, for macro and tele photography.
Key Features of Leica M (Typ 240) Rangefinder Digital Camera:
- 24 Megapixels Full-Frame 35mm CMOS Sensor
- 3-inch 920k-dots LCD with Corning Gorilla glass screen protector
- ISO up to 6400
- Live View and Live View Focus
- 1080p Full HD video capture
- Leica Maestro image processor
- Classic Rangefinder Design
- Intuitive Controls
- Quiet, Metal Blade Shutter
- M Mount Compatible
- Splash protected body
- Use the Leica R lenses with R-Adapter M
- Optional high-resolution electronic Visoflex viewfinder
- Optional multifunctional handgrip-M with integrated GPS
Free Download Leica M (Typ 240) Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual (PDF format):
Leica M (Typ 240) User's Operating Instruction Manual - English