Free Download Leica X-U (Typ 113) PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Leica X-U (Typ 113) Owner's Manual.
Leica X-U (Typ 113) is Waterproof to depths of 15m (49ft), Shockproof up to 1.2m (4ft), Dustproof and Shatter-proof. This rugged camera is perfect for outdoor expedition and underwater photography.
The X-U (Typ 113) equipped with a 16.2 MP APS-C CMOS sensor and the bright Summilux 23mm (equivalent to 35mm in 35mm format) f/1.7 ASPH. lens creates professional image quality with natural color rendition and the finest reproduction of details, even shooting in difficult lighting conditions.
Other highlights include a non-slip body, 3-inch LCD display, 1080p/30fps full-HD movie recording, 5 fps burst shooting and a dedicated Underwater Shooting Mode which adjusts the white balance accordingly and sets distortion correction when photographing in water.
Leica X-U (Typ 113) Key Features:
- Waterproof up to 49ft (15m), Shockproof to falls from 4ft (1.2m), dust-sealed and shatter-proof
- Anti-slip rubber exterior
- 16.2-Megapixels APS-C Size CMOS Sensor
- Leica Summilux 23 mm (35mm equivalent) f/1.7 ASPH prime lens
- Integrated UW protective filter
- 11-Point AF System
- Shutter speed and aperture control dials
- Manual focus ring
- 3-inch 920k-dot LCD screen
- 1920x1080/30p full-HD video
- DNG (RAW) file recording
- ISO up to 12500
- 5fps continuous shooting
- Dedicated underwater mode button
- In-camera film modes
- Built-in Flash
Free Download Leica X-U (Typ 113) User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Leica X-U (Typ 113) User Manual (PDF) - English
Leica X-U (Typ 113) French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Leica X-U (Typ 113) Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Leica X-U (Typ 113) Slovak User Manual (PDF) - Slovenčina
If you need Leica X-U (Typ 113) PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.