Nikon COOLPIX L820 PDF User Manual (Instructions, Guide, Owner's Manual) for Free Download.
Nikon COOLPIX L820 equipped with a incredible 30x (22.5-675mm) super-zoom lens cover everything from sweeping vistas to distant action. The high-performance 16.1-megapixel Back-illuminated CMOS image sensor works in tandem with the EXPEED C2 processor to deliver fast, clear images even in low light.
The lens-shift Image Stabilization System counters the effects of camera shake, allowing you to capture sharp photos and 1080p full-HD videos with ease.
A large 3.0-inch, 921k-dot high-resolution LCD screen displays all the action captured with superb clarity at any time of day or night.
Nikon COOLPIX L820 Key Features:
- 16.1-Megapixel BSI CMOS sensor
- 30x (22.5-675mm) Wide-Angle Optical Zoom Lens with Side zoom lever
- Optical VR Image Stabilization
- EXPEED C2 image-processing engine
- 3-inch 921k-Dot High-Resolution LCD Display
- 1080p full HD Movies with Stereo Sound
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 7 fps
- 19 Scene Modes
- Easy Auto mode
- Smart portrait system
- Auto HDR mode
- 3D shooting mode
- Easy Panorama 360°/180°
- Special effects and Filter effects
- Retouch menu
- Customizable function button
- Eye-Fi X2 card support
- Uses AA Batteries
Free Download Nikon COOLPIX L820 Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual (PDF format):
Nikon COOLPIX L820 User's Instruction Manual - English
Nikon COOLPIX L820 Dutch User's Instruction Manual - Nederlands