Free Download Nikon COOLPIX P510 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon COOLPIX P510 Owner's Manual.
Nikon COOLPIX P510 boasts an impressive 42x (24-1000mm) Wide-Angle NIKKOR zoom lens. The incredible zoom range of 24mm to 1,000mm covers all circumstances. Photographers are given increased stability with the additional zoom control located on the side of the lens barrel.
The 16.1 megapixel backlit CMOS sensor and advanced lens-shift VR Image Stabilization enable sharp and clear shots in any light.
One-touch access to 1080p Full HD video mode lets you switch to filming movies with ease. A 3-inch tiltable 921k-dot high resolution LCD will help you discover your creative side, making it easy to take shots from above or below to get a different perspective.
The P510 also packs a built-in GPS module records the exact location where a picture was taken.
Nikon COOLPIX P510 Key Features:
- 16.1 Megapixel CMOS Sensor
- 42x (24-1000mm) Wide-Angle Optical Zoom NIKKOR ED Glass Lens
- Optical VR Image Stabilization
- 3-inchVari-Angle 921k-Dot Ultra-High-Resolution Clear Color LCD Display
- 1080p Full HD Movies with Stereo Sound
- Built-in GPS with Geo-Tagging & Logging
- Full-resolution 7 fps Continuous Shooting
- P/S/A/M manual exposure modes
- 20 Scene Modes
- Easy 360° & 180° Panorama Mode
- 3D Photography
- High ISO Mode (6400 Equivalent)
- Special Effects
- Eye-Fi card support
The Nikon COOLPIX P510 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the COOLPIX P510, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Nikon COOLPIX P510.
Free Download Nikon COOLPIX P510 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon COOLPIX P510 User Manual (PDF) - English
Nikon COOLPIX P510 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
If you need Nikon COOLPIX P510 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.