Nikon COOLPIX S8100 PDF User Manual (Instructions, Guide, Owner's Manual) for Free Download.
Nikon COOLPIX S8100 equipped with a 12.1 MP CMOS sensor and EXPEED C2 image-processing engine delivers excellent picture quality, exceptional low-light performance and high speed operation. The 10x (30-300mm) optical zoom lens cover wide range of shooting situations. The Optical VR Image Stabilization by lens shift minimizes the effects of camera shake.
The COOLPIX S8100 features Scene auto selector which automatically identifies the scene and applies the optimal scene mode. The Motion Detection automatically detects moving subjects and adjusts shutter speed and ISO to compensate for camera shake and subject movement.
Other highlights include 3-inch 921k-dot high resolution Clear Color Display, 1080p full HD movie recording, Smart Portrait System, Scene modes and In-camera editing function.
Nikon COOLPIX S8100 Key Features:
- 12.1-megapixels CMOS
- 10x (30-300mm) optical zoom NIKKOR lens
- Optical VR Image Stabilization
- High-speed continuous shooting up to 10fps
- ISO up to 3200
- 1080p full HD movie recording with stereo sound
- Record still images during movie recording
- Bright and clear 3-inch 921k-dot TFT LCD monitor with wide viewing angle
- Macro photography with shooting as close as 1 cm (0.4 in.)
- 17 Scene Modes
- Creative slider
- Scene auto selector
Free Download Nikon COOLPIX S8100 Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual (PDF format):
Nikon COOLPIX S8100 User's Manual - English
Nikon COOLPIX S8100 French User's Manual - Français
If you need Nikon COOLPIX S8100 PDF User's Manual / Instruction Guide in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.