Free Download Nikon D4 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon D4 Owner's Manual.
Nikon D4 DSLR equipped with a new FX-format CMOS sensor (36.0 x 23.9 mm) delivers 16.2 effective megapixels of resolution for exquisite detail. The ISO sensitivity range is from 100 to 12800 (expandable down to 50 and up to incredible 204,800). With the D4, shoot confidently in nearly any light - even in places where the human eye has difficulty focusing.
Nikon D4 equipped with Nikon's latest EXPEED 3 imaging-processing engine, optimized for DSLR camera, delivers faithful, well-saturated color, natural depth and subtle, nuanced tones from pitch black all the way to snow white. The new advanced AF sensor uses 51 strategically placed AF points for faster focus operation by working together like a net to capture moving subjects or individually for pinpoint accuracy.
Other highlights include a 91,000-Pixel RGB 3D Color Matrix Metering III sensor partners with Nikon's Advanced SRS (Scene Recognition System) to deliver unmatched accuracy in every frame, broadcast quality 1080p Full HD video, 11 fps continuous shooting, 3.2-inch, 921k-dot LCD screen, CF and XQD media card slots, Built-in wired LAN and optional WT-5A Wireless Transmitter.
Nikon D4 Key Features:
- 16.2 megapixel FX-Format Full-Frame CMOS sensor
- ISO 100 - 12800 (extendable up to ISO 50 or 204,800)
- Newly developed, highly durable Kevlar/carbon fiber-composite shutter unit
- 51-point Multi-CAM3500FX AF system
- EXPEED 3 image processing engine
- 3D Color Matrix Metering III
- 100% viewfinder coverage and three Crop Modes
- 3.2-inch 921k-dot LCD Screen with reinforced glass
- 0.12 s start-up time and approx. 0.042 s shutter-release time lag
- 11 fps High-speed continuous shooting
- Broadcast quality 1080p Full HD movie
- Multi-area format D-Movie
- Movie frame rates
- High-fidelity audio control
- Built-in HDR
- Time Lapse Shooting
- Nikon Picture Control Button
- In-camera NEF (RAW) processing
- Two card slots: One for high-speed CF (UDMA 7) cards and one for high-speed, high-capacity XQD card slots
- Two Axis Virtual horizon
- Wireless LAN and Ethernet support
- Button illumination
The Nikon D4 PDF User Manual / Owner’s Manual / User Guide offers information and instructions how to operate the D4, include Quick Start Guide, Basic Operations, Advanced Guide, Menu Functions, Custom Settings, Troubleshooting & Specifications of Nikon D4.
Free Download Nikon D4 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon D4 User Manual (PDF) - English
Nikon D4 German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Nikon D4 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Nikon D4 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Nikon D4 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Nikon D4 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Nikon D4 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Nikon D4 Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Nikon D4 Greek User Manual (PDF) - Ελληνικά
Nikon D4 Tutor - Online Tutor, Requires Adobe Flash Player
If you need Nikon D4 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.