Free Download Nikon D810A PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon D810A Owner's Manual.
Nikon D810A DSLR is is a modified version of the D810 optimized for astrophotography and other scientific applications.
The infrared (IR) cut filter has been modified to allow transmission of the hydrogen alpha spectral line, resulting in four times greater sensitivity of the 656nm wavelength. This enables astrophotography with clear reproduction of the vivid reds emitted by nebulae and galaxies.
A new Long Exposure M Mode that giving users the ability to set shutter speeds from from 4 to 900 sec (15 minutes), as well as Bulb and Time settings.
A Virtual Exposure Preview Mode makes focusing and composing images easier, which displays an estimated preview image and is available when shooting at shutter speeds longer than 30 seconds when in Live View. The brightened preview image represents a 30 second exposure, simplifying focusing and composition.
The D810A equipped with a 36.3 MP FX-format (Full Frame) CMOS sensor without an OLPF (Optical Low Pass Filter), which work with the EXPEED 4 processing engine provides particularly sharp and detailed images.
Other highlights include 3.2-inch 1229K-dot Color-tune screen,1080/60p Full HD video capture with clean HDMI output, 5fps high-speed continuous shooting and Red-lit virtual horizon display lets you confirm leveling when shooting through the viewfinder, to help keep the camera level.
Nikon D810A Key Features:
- 36.3-megapixel FX-format Full Frame CMOS
- No Optical Low Pass Filter
- EXPEED 4 Image-Processing Engine
- ISO 200-12800(extendable up to 51200 and down to 100)
- Virtual Live View Exposure Preview
- Red-lit virtual horizon
- Electronic Front Curtain Shutter
- Multi-CAM 3500FX 51-point AF system
- Group Area AF
- 91,000-pixel 3D Color Matrix Metering III
- Highlight-weighted metering mode
- Scene Recognition System
- 5 fps continuous shooting in FX
- Unlimited continuous shooting
- 100% Optical Viewfinder with OLED information display
- 3.2-inch 1,229k-dot RGBW LCD Screen with Color-tune
- Split-screen display zoom
- 1920x1080/60/30/24fps Full HD movie records
- Muti-area D-Movie
- Built-in stereo microphone
- Uncompressed HDMI output
- Zebra pattern displayed during live view
- RAW Size S file format
- New "Flat" Picture Control option
- Quiet Continuous Mode
- Full-time AF (AF-F) in Live View
- Interval Timer/Time-Lapse photography
- In-camera editing
- Picture Control 2.0
- Built-in i-TTL Flash
- CF and SD card slots
- External Microphone and Headphone Inputs
- Durable Magnesium alloy body
- High-speed USB 3.0 port
- Wireless LAN and Ethernet support via optional UT-1 Data Transmitter together with the Wireless Transmitter WT-5
- Optional GP-1 or GP-1A GPS Unit
Free Download Nikon D810A User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon D810A Astrophotography Camera Guide (PDF) - Descriptions of D810A differs from the D810, English, Deutsch, Français, Español, Português, Italiano, Nederlands, Dansk, Suomi, Norsk, Svenska, Ελληνικά, Türkçe, Русский, Čeština, Slovenčina, Magyar, Polski, Română, Украї́нська, Lietuvių, Български
The Nikon D810A is an astrophotography version of the D810. The D810A most operations are the same as for the D810, see the D810 User Manual from this post:
If you need Nikon D810A PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.