Free Download Nikon Df PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon Df Owner's Manual.
The retro-styled Nikon Df DSLR features dedicated shutter speed, aperture, ISO and exposure compensation dials, letting you feel the tactile reassurance of adjustments. The textured grip and flat top-panel hark back to Nikon's classic film SLR cameras.
The Df equipped with a 16.2 MP FX-format CMOS sensor work with the powerful EXPEED 3 image processing engine delivers richly detailed images with stunning depth and wide dynamic range. The ISO sensitivity range is from 100 to 12800 (expandable down to 50 and up to incredible 204,800), finely detailed images with minimal noise are possible even when you shoot under challenging lighting conditions.
The 39-point AF system with 9 cross-type AF points delivers fast and precise coverage across the frame, even in difficult lighting conditions. The Df is compatible with not only current AF, AF-S, DX and AF-D lenses, but also compatible with classic Ai and non-Ai lenses.
The 2016-Pixel 3D Matrix Metering and Scene Recognition System optimizes exposure, autofocus, and white balance immediately before the shutter is released, ensuring sharply defined photos.
The glass pentaprism viewfinder offers 100% frame coverage and also lets you remove the visible AF points when shooting in manual focus.
Other highlights include 3.2-inch LCD screen, 5.5 fps continuous shooting, Active D-Lighting, built-in High Dynamic Range (HDR), Picture Controls, Dual-axis electronic virtual horizon and compatible with WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter for instant Wi-Fi image sharing to your smartphone or tablet.
Nikon Df Key Features:
- 16.2 megapixel FX-Format Full-Frame (36 x 23.9mm) CMOS sensor
- ISO 100-12800 (extendable up to ISO 50 or 204,800)
- 39-point Multi-CAM 4800 AF system
- EXPEED 3 image processing engine
- 2016-Pixel 3D Matrix Metering and Scene Recognition System
- 100% viewfinder coverage
- Compatible with AF, AF-S, DX, AF-D, Ai and non-Ai NIKKOR lenses
- 3.2-inch 921k-dot LCD monitor with an integrated structure of glass and panel
- 5.5 fps High-speed continuous shooting
- Maximum shutter speed of 1/4,000 sec.
- Start-up time is approximately 0.14 sec.
- Shutter-release time lag is just 0.052 sec.
- Built-in HDR
- Active D-Lighting
- Two Axis Virtual horizon
- In-camera RAW processing
- Nikon Picture Control Button
- Compatible with Nikon.s Creative Lighting System (CLS)
- Optional WU-1a Wireless Mobile Adapter
- Optional AR-3 cable release
Free Download Nikon Df User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Nikon Df User Manual (PDF) - English
Nikon Df German User Manual (PDF) - Deutsch
Nikon Df French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Nikon Df Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Nikon Df Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Nikon Df Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Nikon Df Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Nikon Df Swedish User Manual (PDF) - Svenska
Nikon Df Russian User Manual (PDF) - Русский
If you need Nikon Df PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.