Free Download Nikon DL18-50 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon DL18-50 Owner's Manual.
Nikon DL18-50 incorporates a 20.8MP, 1-inch-type CX-format BSI CMOS sensor work with the and EXPEED 6A Image Processor delivers brilliant images with low noise at sensitivities up to ISO 12800.
The bright F/1.8-2.8, 18-50mm (35mm Equivalent) ultra-wide-angle lens is perfect for capturing landscape and architecture. This lens features Nano Crystal Coat reduces flare and ghosting for greater image clarity. The in-camera Perspective Control useful when shooting architecture.
The Dual Detect Optical VR image stabilization delivers enhanced shake detection and correction, ensures sharp results every time. The advanced Hybrid AF system features 105 focus areas with phase-detect AF and 171 focus points with contrast-detect AF provide fast, precise focus.
The DL18-50 is bulit-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity allow you seamlessly send images from the camera to your smartphone or tablet. You can also remote shooting from a smart device.
Other highlights include 3-inch tilting touch OLED display, 4K (3840x2160)/30fps UHD movie recording, 1080p/ 120fps, 720p/240fps slow motion capture and burst shooting up to 60fps.
Nikon DL18-50 Key Features:
- 20.8-megapixels CX-Format Backside-illuminated CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- EXPEED 6A Image Processor
- NIKKOR 18-50mm (35mm Equivalent) F/1.8-2.8 ED VR Lens
- Dual Detect Optical VR
- Built-in 3-stop ND filter
- Perspective Control
- 171-point hybrid AF system with 105 phase-detect points
- 3.0" 1037k-dot Tilting OLED touchscreen
- Built-in Wi-Fi & NFC
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 20fps Continuous Shooting with full AF, 60 fps with fixed-point AF
- ISO 160-12800
- 4K (3840x2160) / 30fps UHD video capture
- Uncompressed HDMI output
- 1080p/120fps, 720p/240fps HD video
- Superlapse movie
- Time-lapse movie
- Raw capture
- Creative Mode
- 6 Picture Control
- Zoom ring and customizable ring
- Function (Fn) button
- P/S/A/M modes
- Multiple Exposure Lighten
- ISO 518 24-pin hot shoe terminal
- Optional DF-E1 2.36M-dots tiltable electronic viewfinder (EVF)
Free Download Nikon DL18-50 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Unfortunately, the Nikon DL series cameras are cancelled. (via Nikon.com)
If you need Nikon DL18-50 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.