Free Download Nikon DL24-500 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Nikon DL24-500 Owner's Manual.
Nikon DL24-500 incorporates a NIKKOR 24-500mm (35mm Equivalent) 21x powerful zoom lens, a 20.8MP 1-inch CX-format BSI CMOS sensor and EXPEED 6A Processor captures stunning images from dynamic landscapes to people or animals distant away.
The Dual Detect Optical VR image stabilization system provides a superb blur-reduction effect. The Hybrid AF system which combines 105 phase-detect with 171 contrast-detect points for quick and precise acquisition of moving subjects.
The DL24-500 can record 4K (3840x2160) UHD video at 30fps and features clean HDMI output. The bulit-in Wi-Fi, NFC and Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity allow users seamlessly send images from the camera to a smart device, as well as remote control from the smartphone or tablet.
Other highlights include 3-inch fully articulating OLED Touchscreen, built-in EVF, ISO up to 12800, high-speed continuous shooting up to 60fps and slow motion capture up to 1200fps.
Nikon DL24-500 Key Features:
- 20.8-megapixels CX-Format Backside-illuminated CMOS sensor with no optical low-pass filter
- EXPEED 6A Image Processor
- NIKKOR 21x (24-500mm, 35mm Equivalent) F/2.8-5.6 Lens
- Dual Detect Optical VR
- VR SPORT mode
- 171-point hybrid AF system with 105 phase-detect points
- 3.0" 1037k-dot vari-angle OLED touchscreen
- Built-in 0.4" 2359k-dot OLED electronic viewfinder
- Built-in Wi-Fi & NFC
- Built-in Bluetooth
- 20fps Continuous Shooting with full AF, 60 fps with fixed-point AF
- ISO 160-12800
- 4K (3840x2160) / 30fps UHD movie capture
- Clean HDMI output
- 1080p/120fps, 720p/240fps HD movie
- Superlapse movie
- Time-lapse movie
- Raw capture
- Creative Mode
- Picture Control
- Function (Fn) button
- P/S/A/M modes
- Built-in ND filter
- Multiple Exposure Lighten
- Built-in pop-up flash
- ISO 518 24-pin hot shoe terminal
Free Download Nikon DL24-500 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
If you need Nikon DL24-500 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.