Free Download Olympus E-5 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus E-5 Owner's Manual.
Olympus E-5 Four Thirds DSLR incorporates a 12.3 MP High-Speed Live MOS Sensor and TruePic V+ Image Processor delivers high quality images with true-to-life color.
The 11-point all Twin-Cross AF system ensures high AF accuracy and tracking performance. The built-in Image Stabilization provides camera shake compensation equivalent to up to five shutter speed steps, enables blur-free handheld shooting.
Other highlights include 270 degree Swivel LCD screen, 720p HD Video recording, 5fps high-speed continuous shooting and Art Filters and give you more freedom to explore creative effects.
Olympus E-5 Key Features:
- 12.3-megapixel CMOS Sensor
- Four Thirds System
- Compatible with 20+ Four Thirds Lenses
- TruePic V+ Image Processor
- 11 Point AF Sensor
- Mechanical Image Stabilization
- RAW & JPEG Still Image Formats
- 5-fps Sequential Shooting
- ISO up to 6400
- 1280 x 720 HD Video Capture
- Optical Viewfinder with 100% Field of View
- 3" 920k-dot Dual Axis Swivel HyperCrystal LCD
- Art Filters
- CF and SDHC/SDXC Card Slots
- Splash-proof and Dust-proof
Free Download Olympus E-5 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus E-5 User Manual (PDF) - English
Olympus E-5 Spanish User Manual (PDF) - Español
Olympus E-5 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Olympus E-5 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
If you need Olympus E-5 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.