Free Download Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Owner's Manual.
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II equipped with a 16.1 MP LiveMOS Micro Four Thirds sensor, which combines with the powerful TruePic VI image-processing engine creates superior image quality, even up to ISO 25,600.
The ultra-precise 5-axis stabilization system offers 5.0 EV steps of compensation performance, delivers sharp, clear stills and video.
The OM-D E-M5 Mark II features 40-Megapixel High-Res Shot mode, the camera moving the sensor between each shot and merging eight sequential images into one 40 MP super-high resolution shot.
The E-M5 Mark II is built-in Wi-Fi for easy instant image sharing, you can also remote control the camera from a smart-device.
Other highlights include 3-inch Tilting Touchscreen, built-in 2.36 million-dot Electronic Viewfinder, 10fps Burst Shooting, 1080/60p Full HD video recording and weather-proof magnesium body.
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Key Features:
- 16.1-megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- TruePic VI Image Processor
- 5-axis VCM (voice coil motor) image stabilization
- 81-point Fast AF
- 2360k-Dot Electronic Viewfinder
- 3-inch 1.04M-dot touchscreen
- RAW + JPEG Still File Formats
- ISO 200-25600 (expands to 100-25600)
- 1/16000 shutter speed
- 1920x1080/60p Full HD Video Capture
- 40 Megapixel high resolution shot mode
- 10 fps high-speed sequential shooting
- Art Filters
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Dust and Splashproof Construction
- Optional 45m Underwater case PT-EP13
Free Download Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II Ukrainian User Manual (PDF) - Украї́нська
If you need Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.