Free Download Olympus PEN E-PL3 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus PEN E-PL3 Owner's Manual.
Olympus PEN E-PL3 is a ultra-compact Micro Four Thirds system camera features a 12.3 MP Live MOS sensor offers professional image quality. The in-body image stabilization technology makes it possible to use any Micro Four Thirds lenses for perfectly clear, crisp photos no matter what the shooting situation, even in low light.
The high-resolution 3.0-inch flip-out widescreen LCD screen features a new interface that makes it easy to access the effects you want from any angle.
The iAuto automatically identifies the scene you're shooting and adjusts the settings to optimize results. The E-PL3 is also equipped with 23 Scene-Select modes for effortless picture taking.
Olympus PEN E-PL3 Key Features:
- 12.3 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
- Extreme fast high-speed contrast AF
- Powerful new TruePic VI image processor
- In-body image stabilization
- 3-inch tilt LCD display ideal for shooting from tricky angles
- 5 fps burst shooting
- Smart settings for simple in-camera optimization of photos
- 1080p Full HD Movie with stereo sound, depth of field and integration of Art Filters
- Attachable flash system
Free Download Olympus PEN E-PL3 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus PEN E-PL3 User Manual (PDF) - English
Olympus PEN E-PL3 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
If you need Olympus PEN E-PL3 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments at the bottom of this page.