Free Download Olympus PEN E-PL5 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus PEN E-PL5 Owner's Manual.
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Micro Four Thirds Mirrorless Interchangeable Lens camera features a 16 MP Live MOS Sensor and TruePic VI image Processor offers outstanding low-light performers with a maximum ISO of 25,600 and a dynamic range that has also been increased, enabling finer expression of gradations between dark and bright areas with a wider range of intensity.
The 3-inch Tilt-able LCD Touch screen lets you focus and shoot in an instant, and from any angle. Other highlights include Double-axis In-body Image Stabilization, FAST AF, 8fps high-speed sequential shooting, Full HD Video Recording and Creative Art Filters.
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Key Features:
- 16 megapixel Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VI image Processor
- F.A.S.T. (Frequency Acceleration Sensor Technology) AF System
- ISO up to 25,600
- Double-axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- 3-inch 460k-dots Tilt-able LCD Touch screen
- 1920x1080 / 60i (50i@PAL) Full HD Video Recording
- 8 fps sequential shooting
- In-camera Art Filters
- Eye-Fi, FlashAir wireless SD card compatibility
- Optional PT-EP10 45m Underwater Case
Free Download Olympus PEN E-PL5 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus PEN E-PL5 User Manual (PDF) - English
Olympus PEN E-PL5 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Italian User Manual (PDF) - Italiano
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Portuguese User Manual (PDF) - Português
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Dutch User Manual (PDF) - Nederlands
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Greek User Manual (PDF) - Ελληνικά
Olympus PEN E-PL5 Ukrainian User Manual (PDF) - украї́нська мо́ва
If you need Olympus PEN E-PL5 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.