Free Download Olympus PEN E-PM1 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus PEN E-PM1 Owner's Manual.
Olympus PEN E-PM1 Micro Four Thirds interchangeable lens camera incorporates a 12.3 MP High-Speed Live MOS sensor offers superior image quality. The TruePic VI image processing engine achieves both improvement of image processing quality and reduction of processing time.
The in-body sensor-shift type image stabilization makes it possible to use any lens for perfectly clear, crisp photos no matter what the shooting situation, even in low light.
The new ultra-fast autofocus system is able to focus at an incredible speed and offers 35 separate focus points that are spread over nearly the entire sensor, which makes it possible for pin-point accurate focusing on small subjects wherever they appear in the frame.
Other highlights include 3-inch LCD screen, 1920 x 1080/60i full HD movie recording, High-performance 5.5 fps continuous shooting, 3D Photo Shooting, Multiple Exposure function, Live Guide and 6 Art Filters.
Olympus PEN E-PM1 Key Features:
- 12.3-Megapixel High-Speed Live MOS Sensor
- TruePic VI image processing engine
- Extreme fast high-speed contrast AF
- Micro Four Thirds Mount
- In-body image stabilization
- 3.0" 460k-dot LCD Screen
- 1080 / 60i Full HD video with stereo sound
- Up to 5.5 fps high-speed continuous shooting
- ISO up to 12800
- Smart settings for simple in-camera optimization of photos
- Face Detection with eye detect
- 3D Photo Mode
- Tone control for individual variations of the tones of bright and dark sections
- Art Filters
- Attachable flash system
- Live Guide for stills and movies, offering full intuitive in easy-to-use interface
Free Download Olympus PEN E-PM1 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus PEN E-PM1 User Manual (PDF) - English
Olympus PEN E-PM1 French User Manual (PDF) - Français
If you need Olympus PEN E-PM1 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.