Free Download Olympus Stylus TG-625 Tough PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Olympus Stylus TG-625 Tough Owner's Manual.
This lightweight and compact Olympus Stylus TG-625 Tough features waterproof to 5 meter (16ft), shockproof to withstand 1.5 meter (5ft) drop, freezeproof to operate in -10°C (14°F) condition and dustproof functionality into a tough body.
The TG-625 equipped with a 5x (28-140mm) optical zoom lens and high-sensitivity 12 megapixel back-illuminated CMOS sensor, along with iHS Technology, which allows users to perfectly and beautifully capture photographic moments.
Other highlights include 1080p full-HD video with Linear PCM sound, Scene Mode, Beauty Make-up mode and Magic Art Filter.
Olympus Stylus TG-625 Tough Key Features:
- 12-megapixels backside-illuminated sensor
- 3-inch 460k-dots HyperCrystal III LCD screen
- 5x (28-140mm) Optical Zoom Lens
- iHS technology
- Dual IS Image Stabilization
- Waterproof to 5m (16ft) , shock-proof to 1.5m (5ft), freezeproof to -10°C (14°F) and dustproof
- AF Illuminator
- 1080p Full HD Movie Capture
- Auto-tracking AF
- Face Detection and Advanced SAT
- 3D Photo Mode
- Beauty Make-up Mode
- Pet Mode
- HDR backlight Adjustment
- In-Camera Panorama
- Scene Modes
- Underwater scene mode
- Magic Filters
- Eye-Fi Card compatibility
- USB Battery Charging
Free Download Olympus Stylus TG-625 Tough User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Olympus Stylus TG-625 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Olympus Stylus TG-625 Tough PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.