Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX90 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX90 Owner's Manual.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX90 equipped with a 12 MP CCD sensor, 5x (25-125mm) optical zoom lens in a slim, stylish body. It integrates a Wi-Fi connectivity for easy, instant communication by image sharing.
The Live Control allows you to connect a smartphone to your camera and view images from your camera on the smartphone. You can also remotely record still pictures.
Lumix DMC-FX90 features a 3-inch LCD screen with a Smart Touch operation, all control is possible by the touch operation - Touch AF, Touch Zoom or Touch Shutter during recording and various playback functions including Beauty Retouch and Art Retouch mode.
Other highlights include Sonic Speed AF, iA (Intelligent Auto) mode, 1920 x 1080 full-HD video recording, Intelligent Scene Selector and Face Recognition.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX90 Key Features:
- 12.1 MP CCD with High Speed 2-channel Output
- LEICA DC VARIO-SUMMARIT 5x (25-125mm) Wide Angle optical zoom
- MEGA O.I.S.
- 3.0" Full Touch Screen LCD
- 1080/60i full-HD Movie and Synthesized 3D Composite Stills
- ISO 100-6400Built-in Wi-Fi
- LUMIX LINK App for iPhone and Android OS Smartphone Wi-Fi connectivity (802.11 b/g/n)
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) Easy Connection at Home
- SNS Sharing With LUMIX Club, Facebook , Flickr, Picasa or YouTube
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX90 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX90 Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic User Manual, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX90 Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX90 Spanish Owner's Manual (PDF) - Basic User Manual, Español
Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX90 Italian Advanced User Manual (PDF) - Operating Instructions for advanced features, Italiano
If you need Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX90 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.