Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 PDF User Manual, User Guide, Instructions, Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Owner's Manual.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G1 Micro Four Thirds System camera equipped with a 12.1 MP Live MOS sensor and Venus Engine HD imaging processor offers superior image quality.
The 1,440k-dot high-resolution Live View Finder makes it easy to shoot the exact image the camera sees. The 3-inch free-angle LCD rotates 180º horizontally and 270º vertically, making it easy for you to capture dynamic shots from extreme angles without getting into an awkward position.
The Lumix DMC-G1 features iA (Intelligent Auto) mode activates six detection and compensation functions that work automatically, leaving you free to just aim and shoot.
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 Key Features:
- 12.1-megapixel 4/3-type Live MOS sensor
- Micro 4/3 (Micro Four Thirds) system, compatible to all current 4/3 lens
- 3" 3:2, 460k pixels Multi-angle LCD
- 1.44M pixels Live View Finder (LVF)
- ISO up to 3200
- Contrast AF
- Face Detection
- Intelligent Auto (iA) mode
- Multi aspect ratio shooting (4:3 / 3:2 / 16:9)
- Creative Color Modes
- Supersonic Dust Reduction System
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 User Manual, User Guide, Owner's Manual, Operating Instructions in PDF file:
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 User Manual (PDF) - English
If you need Panasonic Lumix DMC-G1 PDF User Manual / Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual in other languages, please feel free to leave your comments below.