Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 PDF User Manual (Instructions, Guide, Owner's Manual) for Free Download.
Panasonic LUMIX DMC-G5 Micro Four Thirds system camera equipped with a newly designed 16 MP Live MOS sensor means photos will be cleaner and freer of noise than ever. With the Light Speed AF system, you'll never miss the perfect moment with the G5.
The bright 1,440,000-dot Electronic Viewfinder (EVF) with eye sensor, or the 3.0-inch 920k-dot high resolution free-angle LCD to compose your shots and movies, you can capture the moment as the situation demands. Meanwhile, the revolutionary touch control shooting - including full-area touch focusing where the focus can be set immediately to the subject, or to the background, by just one touch of the large LCD screen even when using the EVF – gives you the control to compose and create stunning images.
The G5 ability to record high-resolution full-HD 1920 x 1080/60p videos with full-time AF and Touch AF. Other highlights include 6fps burst shooting at full resolution, Creative Control Mode, iA (Intelligent Auto) or iA+ (Intelligent Auto Plus) mode and Scene Guide.
Key Features of Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5:
- 16 Megapixel Live MOS sensor
- Micro Four Thirds Lens Mount
- 3.0-inch 920k-dot Free Angle Touch Enabled LCD
- Large, bright 1,440,000-dot LVF (Live View Finder)
- Venus Engine VII FHD image processor
- Multi-process Noise Reduction and 3D Noise Reduction
- 6 fps Burst Shooting with Full-resolution
- Full-area Focusing and Pinpoint AF
- 1920 x 1080/60p full-HD Video Capture with Dolby Digital Stereo Creator
- ISO up to 12800
- Level Gauge
- Creative control
- Intelligent Auto Plus
Free Download Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Operating Instruction Guide / Owner's Manual / User's Manual (PDF format):
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Owner's Manual - Basic Operating Instructions, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Advanced Manual - Operating Instructions for advanced features, English
Panasonic Lumix DMC-G5 Spanish Owner's Manual - Basic Operating Instructions, Español